December 12, 2018   |   Jack Taylor

Going Going Gone

Share  

This year we’ve seen an increase of houses sold via modern method auction. We have successfully sold just under 80% of all the properties we’ve taken to auction this way and it is proving more and more popular every year.

Selling via auction can be especially useful if you’re looking for a speedy sale, perhaps you’re moving out of the area or you need the money urgently. Modern method auction offers a secure method of selling a property, providing a platform for exposure whilst you retain control of the process.

All properties are sold subject to a reserve price and your property won’t sell for less than your agreed amount meaning you are in control of the price you accept. Once the hammer falls the buyer has to put down a 10% deposit, then they have a month to give you the remaining 90%. Demand from multiple buyers can help quickly drive up the price, especially when they’re all in the room together desperate not to miss out on the chance to own your property. And the properties sold via auction nowadays, contrary to popular belief, are not all dilapidated buildings. We’ve sold houses ranging in price from £4,500 up to £275,000.

So if you’re looking for a quicker and secure way to sell your property modern method auction could just be the way to go!

  Back to news